High Speed, 1-Needle, Lockstitch Machine with Automatic Thread Trimmer, Wiper, High Foot Lift, needle position selector, and Direct Drive Motor.
If you are looking for a workhorse machine that can handle huge volumes of garments, the Juki 8700 is for you. Responsive to all types of medium weight material, this unit sews consistent, high quality seams at high speeds with fast and accurate thread trimming. New design reduces noise and vibration levels dramatically and the distance between the machine arm and needle provides increased work area. Features includes high presser foot lift of 13mm, light touch stitch dial, seam allowance guide on throat plate, and durable attachment mounting seats.
- Universal feed movement allows free-hand stitching in any shape, form, style or direction
- Adjustable needle plate accommodates a variety of needle sizes and threads
- Easy-to-change hook needle
- Uses all types of thread: cotton, silk, wool, metal and synthetic
- Equipped with device for changing from chainstitch to dropstitch without removing work or rethreading machine
- Model 104-100 available for sewing sequins
Single Needle, Straight Stitch
Speed, Max (S.P.M.)
1 7/32" (30.7mm)
DB X 1, sizes 9-18
48.00" h x 36.00" w x 48.00" l