The Singer Ingenuity is a fully electronic sewing machines. It has a full range of utility, decorative, quilting, heirloom, and stretch stitches. Each stitch is electronically formed and optimally set, which means every stitch is sewn with exact precision. The Singer Ingenuity also threads quickly and easily with the 6-Second Threading System. And with pushbutton stitch selection, even selecting a stitch is a snap.
- 70 Stitch patterns
- Fully Automatic, Precisely Balanced 1-Step Buttonholes
- Pushbutton Stitch Selection
- Electronic Stitch Formation
- Automatic Optimum Stitch Settings
- Adjustable Stitch Length and Width
- Lock Function on Decorative Stitches
- Automatic Needle Threader
- Top Drop-in Bobbin with Bobbin Viewer Slide Plate
- 6-Second Threading System
- Auto Tension
- 13 Needle Positions
- Long-lasting LED Light
- Electronic Twin Needle Control
- Drop Feed
- Snap-on Presser Feet
- Extension Table
- Heavy-duty Aluminum Frame
- Limited Warranty: 25 years
What is Refurbished?
When a product is refurbished, it is made to look and operate as a brand new item should. Many times it is as simple as the box being opened by mistake or for quality checks. Once the box has been opened, that item cannot be sold as new. Items with serious malfunctions are not refurbished, it would cost too much to refurbish them to 'like new' condition. Each refurbished item we feature is completely inspected, rerun down the production line and triple checked for quality before being packed and shipped. Most of the time the only difference between new and refurbished is the brown box and the lower price, which is your gain as an educated consumer. We are so confident with the quality of our refurbished items that we offer a full 30 day return policy with every purchase, so buy with confidence!